Thursday, April 1, 2010

Staying awake long enough to blog

I am so so so super tired all the time.  My work is kinda physical - painter/muralist/artist, today M said she hopes I stay awake so I can finish my job!  I finished (barely) another babies room and after painting many rooms for others I am so excited to finally do it for our very own baby, I cannot wait and I am searching for the right theme.  I can't wait to know the babies sex maybe that will help inspire me too. 
My appetite is so wierd right now, I am the kinda person that would eat anything and lately there is nothing that appeals to me.  Poor M no longer gets cooked dinners she is great and is more that happy to eat cereal for dinner.  I can manage cantalope and tomatoes on bread, salt and vinegar chips and thats about it.  It's terrible I buy all these healthy fresh foods, avacados, oranges, strawberrys and throw them all away as I dont want to look at them never mind eat them. 
Well time to lay down ...  I have not finished watching a Tv show with M in about a month I fall asleep sometimes 10 mins and sometimes I make it to the half hour mark, she strokes my hair and I catch up on our shows at a later time.  Where did all my energy go?  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been so out of it! Well, second tri is coming soon, so hoping you get that burst of energy with it!

    ReplyDelete